Monday, September 28, 2009

Big Baby Jesus I Can't Wait!


Perhaps you know the rest? No? That's alrighty.


Today, in a few short hours, I meet my personal trainer. See, I have not gotten in shape at all for this wedding. I have chosen to eat croissants and continued to cocktail like its the Days of Wine and Roses. I fancy that I will somehow be able to magically drop 27 lbs in the next 42 days. I fantasize about my imagined weight loss as I eat Pillsbury Crescent Rolls and Philly Chili.
But today! Today! I meet Coach Ris. She will whip my fatty arms and flabby psyche into shape over the next few weeks.
I need the help desperately. I wake up in the morning and the first thought I have is, "Wow. Can't wait to come home and go to sleep."
I need stamina, energy and some tightening. The Coach will make sure this happens. She is invested in my wedding day like few people are. She is also my officiant, wedding planner and DJ. We slay the wedding dragon together.
And I can't wait!
(Clearly this is not posting correctly. Who runs on like that?)

1 comment:

  1. you hired a planner? and a trainer?

    ReplyDelete