Friday, October 2, 2009

Fall is Falling


Pardon my sickness. It's been a long week. During my time as a captive to my cold, I have been watching much local news. (I've exhausted my Netflix queue for the time being.) All local news casts have been reporting the "optimal time" to view the changing leaves in Tennessee.

I have been fretting over the weather for our wedding for a while now. We are winging it, not renting tents and faithfully believing that Tennessee's notoriously temperamental weather will subside and give us a crisp and clear fall evening. I know that's a tall order, but I believe it can happen.

Forecasts are calling early November the best time to see the glorious fall colors that the Cumberland Plateau is known for. I am looking forward to serene afternoon in front of Lake Standing Stone, riotous colors reflecting back from its waters.

It's only 37 days away, you know.

1 comment: